Massachusetts WIC Program
Vineyard Haven WIC Clinics
Cape Cod Wic - Martha's Vineyard
Cape Cod Wic - Martha's Vineyard - Vineyard Haven WIC Clinics
- Cape Cod WIC - Martha's Vineyard
- 517 State Road
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
- Phone Number
- (508) 771-7896
- Operation hours
- Every other Fri: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Clinic/Application Site
- Web Site
- Services Offered
- Healthy Foods; Nutrition Education; Breastfeeding Support; Referrals To Healthcare and Other Services
- WIC is a nutrition program that provides nutrition and health education, healthy food and other services free of charge to Massachusetts families who qualify. WIC stands for Women, Infants and Children, and offers participants "good food and a whole lot more!"
- Contact Person
- Magolia Solorzano
- WIC Foods
- Milk; Soy Milk; Cheese; Eggs; Peanut Butter; Whole Grain; Tofu; Dried Beans/Peas; Canned Beans; Canned Fish; Cereals; Infant Formula; Infant Cereal; Infant Food - Fruits And Vegetables; Infant Food - Meats; Fruits & Vegetables; Juices
WIC Breast Feeding Support
Breastfeeding is essential in infant development and is recommended by the Women, Infant, and Child Program to be the best way of feeding babies.
WIC Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for WIC benefits, applicants must meet Categorical, Residential, Income and Nutritional Risk Requirements.