Hawaii WIC Program
Honolulu WIC Clinics
Kapiolani Wic - Honolulu WIC Clinics
- 1319 Punahou Street, Bingham Bldg., Room B 2000
Honolulu, HI 96826
- Phone Number
- (808) 983-8531
- Operation hours
- Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 3:45pm; 1st and 3rd Sat: 8:00am - 11:30pm
- Clinic/Application Site
- Services Offered
- Nutrition and Health Education; Breastfeeding counseling and support; Special checks to buy healthy foods; Help in finding health care and other community services
- The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), is a federally funded program which provides Hawaii residents with nourishing supplemental foods, nutrition education, breastfeeding promotion and health and social service referrals. The participants of WIC are either pregnant, breastfeeding, or postpartum women, and infants and children under age five who meet income guidelines and have a medical or nutritional risk.
- Contact Person
- Darcey Tsukamoto
- WIC Foods
- Milk; Fruits and Vegetables; Juice; Cheese and Eggs; Cereal; Dry Beans, Peas or Lentils; Peanut Butter; Canned Fish; Whole Grains; Baby Foods; Infant Formula; Tofu and Soy Milk
WIC Breast Feeding Support
Breastfeeding is essential in infant development and is recommended by the Women, Infant, and Child Program to be the best way of feeding babies.
WIC Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for WIC benefits, applicants must meet Categorical, Residential, Income and Nutritional Risk Requirements.