Kentucky WIC Program
Georgetown WIC Clinics
Wdhd Wic @ Scott County Health Center
Wdhd Wic @ Scott County Health Center - Georgetown WIC Clinics
- WDHD WIC @ Scott County Health Center
- 300 East Washington Street
Georgetown, KY 40324
- Phone Number
- (502) 863-3971
- Clinic/Application Site
- Web Site
- Services Offered
- Nutrition education and services; Breastfeeding promotion and education; A monthly food prescription of nutritious foods; Access to maternal, prenatal and pediatric health-care services
- WIC is a supplemental nutrition program for at-risk pregnant, breastfeeding or post-partum women; and infants and children up to age 5 years. To qualify you must have a household income at or below 185% of the Federal Poverty Level. You may qualify even if you have income. You may qualify if you have a medical card, KTAP or food stamps or have a pregnant woman or infant in the family who receives Medicaid or KTAP. You must be a resident of Kentucky.
- WIC Foods
- Milk; Cheese; Iron-Fortified Cereal; Juice; Eggs; Dry Beans; Peanut Butter; Iron-Fortified Infant Formula; Carrots; Tuna
WIC Breast Feeding Support
Breastfeeding is essential in infant development and is recommended by the Women, Infant, and Child Program to be the best way of feeding babies.
WIC Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for WIC benefits, applicants must meet Categorical, Residential, Income and Nutritional Risk Requirements.